Pure, Natural Beauty
Argan oil is rich in antioxidants and nutrients including vitamin E and Omega 6. It provides many health benefits for all parts of the body, especially the skin and hair.
It is extracted from the nut kernels of the Argan tree, which grows naturally only in Southern Morocco. The Berber women, native to Southern Morocco, have used the oil for medicinal and cosmetic purposes since the middle ages.
Traditional methods for extracting the oil have been passed down through generations and are still used today in its production.
Our Argan oil is certified 100% organic and a socially responsible product.Moisturises, Softens and Hydrates
Argan oil moisturises, softens and hydrates your hair, skin and nails. It is natural, non-greasy, non-irritating and absorbs easily. It is perfect for any skin type. Just a small amount rubbed into your skin or hair will rejuvenate and add lustre and condition.
Argan oil is effective as a:
- skin moisturiser
- relief for dry skin and conditions such as psoriasis, rosacea and eczema
- hair shampoo and conditioner
- treatment for hands, lips and nails.
Argan oil has natural healing properties and improves skin hydration to assist with reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Just a few drops of this liquid gold will soften and hydrate your skin. The high vitamin E and omega 6 properties make your skin smooth and supple. Use it like a body lotion to give your skin a youthful glow.
The vitamins and fatty acids in the oil provide benefits for those who suffer from dry skin or conditions like psoriasis and eczema. Use a small amount on affected areas to provide relief from irritation and dryness and assist with healing.Softer, silkier, shinier hair
Argan oil is an ideal hair conditioner proven to make your hair softer, silkier and shinier. It also comes as a natural shampoo for even better benefits. Rich in Vitamin E, Argan oil promotes healthy hair and scalp. It will reduce split ends, rejuvenate your hair, protect the follicle beds and improve the shine and overall appearance. It is a non-irritant, reversing the damage done by artificial chemicals and treatments often used on hair. It acts as a moisturiser assisting with the control of dandruff and dry scalp.
There is no greasy residue, so Argan oil can be applied direct to the hair as a styling product to leave your hair sleek and shiny.Treatment for nails, lips, hands and feet
The natural antibacterial and UV-protectant qualities of Argan oil protect the delicate skin on the lips and nails. It protects the cuticles and nails from infections and improves the appearance and colour of your nails.
The application of a our lip balm will protect your lips from drying out in the sun and wind, and help repair previous damage.
Argan oil's properties are wonderful for softening dry hands and cracked hard skin on heels and feet.
100% natural, organic rose water, made from distilled rose petals, has long been used for its nourishing and soothing properties.Skin
- Helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and controls excess oil.
- A great cleanser; helps clean pores and tone the skin.
- Helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin, giving it that glowing, refreshed look.
- Antibacterial - aids in healing scars, cuts, and burns.
- Helps to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Rose water works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It can reduce feelings of anxiety, making you feel more relaxed, relieving headaches and promoting emotional well-being.
100% Natural, Socially Responsible
Argan oil and rosewater from the Marjana Co-operative are 100% pure, organic and hand-made.
By purchasing these products you assist the Cooperative to remain viable, grow and expand, enriching the lives of the women who work there.
Making a Difference
For every product sold, ArganForYou will donate $1 to the National Women’s Refuge Collective to assist with their work in New Zealand.